Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
An exceptional Dispatch Supervisor to supervise day-to-day floor operations for Clutter’s Dispatch team. The Dispatch Team, which consists of up to 10-15 agents, manages the onsite customer experience for all Clutter jobs nationally. The team also builds truck routes and responds to all customer/mover escalations that occur in the field. The right leader is passionate about creating an amazing customer experience, can make data-driven decisions quickly, and has successfully managed teams in a high-stress environment. This role reports to the Head of Customer Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Hire: Identify top talent and build out a world class team.
- Train: Create a learning environment that sets new agents up for success
- Manage: Own your team’s daily performance and performance manage the team based on scorecard results
- Communicate: Resolve escalated and complex customer issues through excellent communication and problem solving
- Innovate: Partner cross-functionally and drive continuous improvements through tests, workflow management, and coaching
- Process: Enforce process adherence across the team to create a consistent experience for customers and other team members
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 3+ years of customer-facing leadership experience
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Stickler for process and extremely high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and successfully resolve escalated situations