Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
The ultimate problem-solvers and adaptable to any situation, our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for the customers journey and will manage sensitive issues with poise and professionalism. We are looking for part-time, seasonal Customer Service Specialists to join this collaborative, active work environment at our office near LAX to service the company at a national level. This is a seasonal position ending in September 2019. Strong performance may lead to conversion to full-time if desired.
What you get:
- $20.19 per hour starting pay
- Flexible Schedules - Our start times vary from 6:00am to 10:30am
- Variable Hours - up to 32 hours per week
- Daily catered lunch
As a Customer Service Specialist - you will:
- Become the resident expert on the Employer platform and help customers arrange deliveries, pick-ups, account issues, and much more
- Provide clear and simple explanations of concepts and processes to customers
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources as needed
- 1+ years of work or internship experience - current college students/recent grads encouraged to apply!
- Availability to work on weekends required
- Consistent track record of success
- Passion for technology and respect for the process
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with flexible shifts and ambiguous situations
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done