Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Our Accounts Receivable Specialists work closely with delinquent customers to help cure their accounts. Every case is unique so we are looking for empathetic problem solvers willing to handle sensitive customer issues with stellar service and professionalism.
What you’ll do:
- Help customers keep their accounts current by reaching out via phone, email, text message, and mail
- Work closely with your team to devise new ways to cure customer accounts
- Use your creative problem solving to guide customers to the best resolution for them and the business
- Create custom invoices and process checks for our important Enterprise customers
- Keep our records accurate with data entry and information auditing
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer information
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Google Docs and Zendesk a plus