ClassPass is looking for a Business Operations Manager to take ownership of all cross-expansion operations as we expand rapidly around the world. In this role you will be responsible for enabling sales teams, marketers, and Country Managers/GMs to successfully and efficiently launch new markets by monitoring and measuring success metrics, developing fail-proof processes, and liaising with key stakeholders on both the expansion team and centralized within ClassPass. You will also be in charge of driving high-visibility strategic projects to scale our expansion efforts and ensure excellence in every new market.
The perfect candidate is strategic, analytical, and able to work cross-functionally across product, sales ops/launch ops, HR, legal, and finance. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and like to get your hands dirty.
- Research and develop a recommendation for launch strategy on new markets
- Drive and execute projects around complex market launches, operational improvements, or other questions that arise to ensure excellence in all markets
- Own and optimize cross-expansion operations, identifying potential blockers or inefficiencies, in conjunction with global legal, finance, and HR teams
- Become a thought-leader from the business side and work with centralized teams on the trickier legal, HR, or operational issues that arise
- Provide accountability to the launch team on operating within launch budgets and across other KPIs developed for successful market launches; diagnose problems and prioritize solutions when markets fall off-track
- Create executive-level communication on project status and results
- Proven track record of driving a complex project with multiple stakeholders from start to finish
- Highly organized individual with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Great project manager who can create meticulously detailed execution plans for large-scale projects and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years experience in a similar role or consulting
- Based in our UK office
- Benefits include medical coverage, generous vacation time, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.