Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, and wellness offerings across a wide network of partners across the world.
We take pride in crafting a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in work and life. We deeply value diversity and personal growth. Positivity is at our core, and we’re sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.
About the Role
The Product Management team at ClassPass is in the center of it all, driving squads that design, create, and develop engaging products and scalable systems that shape the future of the company and help us accomplish our vision.
Our PMs tackle some of the most complex business problems that span across our consumer, partner, and internal products (e.g., search & discovery, acquisition funnels & viral growth, dynamic pricing, revenue-maximizing inventory algos, personalized recommendations, etc.). If you obsess about your users and are passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis look no further.
We’re looking for experienced Product Managers to help define and execute product strategy for their respective domain. This role demands deep customer empathy, technical knowledge, analytical savvy, product judgement, and the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and key stakeholders from multiple business functions around the company to prioritize and execute on roadmaps that drive the greatest ROI for ClassPass.
What you’ll do:
- Drive ideation, evaluation, definition and prioritization of initiatives on the product roadmap.
- Launch, track, and optimize user-facing features that deliver against our team KPIs
- Help lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and user research to scope and execute highest ROI product opportunities.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders from across the organization.
- Be the voice of the user. Lead customer discovery via user research, design sprints, and other customer touchpoints. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in product management, with a demonstrated track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features and product capabilities.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality and constantly push toward clarity and successful delivery.
- You have good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data.
- You’re experienced with an agile development process and working collaboratively with full stack product teams across a range of platforms.
- Partner effectively with business stakeholders, solving for the true underlying problem. You’re comfortable and effective at pushing back based on clear and logical arguments.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating broader discussions.
- You demonstrate analytical and business savvy; comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own product data and connecting the dots to assess impact to the overall business.