Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are the voice of our brand and engage leads generated by marketing to educate them on the value of Clutter. Your job is to build rapport with a caller, establish trust, introduce the value of Clutter and close them! We are looking for charming, intelligent, and persistent Inside Sales Representatives with a commitment to win and a bias towards action and customer service. This is a full-time position that is based out of our office in Los Angeles, near Fox Hills.
What you’ll get:
- $20/hr starting pay + commission: Average on-target-earnings exceeds $60,000
- Monthly incentives for strong sales performance
- Flexible Schedules: Our start times vary from 7:00am to 11:00am depending on what works for you
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health, vision and dental benefits for you and your family
- Stock Options: Own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up!
- Daily catered lunches
What you’ll do:
- Manage a warm lead inbound funnel of customers looking for a storage or moving service
- Onboard new customers on a daily basis via phone, email & text
- Become the resident expert on the Clutter platform and policies
- Respond quickly to phone and web inquiries
- Demonstrate value to new customers while creating urgency to make a reservation
- Manage a short sales cycle with high volume
- Exceed reservation rate targets
What we’re looking for:
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Availability to work on weekends required
- Desire to excel in inside sales, customer relationship management (CRM), account management and customer service
- Consistent track record of success
- Passion for technology and respect for the process
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with flexible shifts and ambiguous situations
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done