Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter with impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. At Clutter we obsess over hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals and it all begins with our team. This individual will build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our Product & Engineering leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through full cycle recruitment process for our product and engineering teams
- Craft a genuine candidate experience optimizing for long term relationships with candidates
- Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process while implementing creative sourcing strategies for passive candidates
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment -- focus on Engineering and Product Managers preferred
- The ability to solve problems creatively using the resources that are available to you
- Engaging phone presence and the ability to qualify senior product and engineering talent
- Ability to make analytical and data driven decisions