Building the Future of Travel and Living
We’re not just joining a 180-billion dollar industry, we’re reimagining its future in collaboration with the top minds in the space. Joining us on this journey are some of the most powerful venture funds in the tech world, including NEA, as well as the biggest names in real estate and hospitality, like Barry Sternlicht, the founder of Starwood. Through our partnerships and motivated in-house team, we’re in 14 top-tier urban centers and growing every day.
Talent Engineering (formerly known as “recruiting”) is paramount to the future success of our organization. At Lyric, the Talent Engineering organization’s role is to own and operate the hiring experience at Lyric. At every level, the team is responsible for identifying and delivering solutions which proactively facilitate visibility and growth into the business.
This specific Talent Engineer will join the organization at a time when the diversity of thought and autonomy are not only welcome in the team, but expected from this individual. You will work closely with the business to design, implement, measure, and iterate in terms of interviewing and hiring best practices.
- More than facilitate, permeate an amazing candidate experience throughout everyone and everything you come in contact with
- Collaborate with hiring teams (the business) to constantly iterate on the approach to hiring, while holding everyone accountable to jobseeker-centered design principles
- Monitor and manage a consistent interview process with hiring teams, including structured interviewing and data-driven decisions
- Strive to articulate our business, mission, and values in ways that resonate with each particular contact, in a more contagious way than our CEO (it’s impossible but you can try ;)
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- 1 year in-house recruiting experience
- Passion for people
- Ability to speak comfortably about business
- G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- The first call is a discovery call with Interim VP Talent designed to align your career objectives with our business need, from the start
- The second call is a deep-dive with Director People Ops designed to better understand how you make decisions, operate, and learn best as a professional
- The final interview is an onsite interview which includes a set of interviews whereby you’ll be prepared in advance in terms of the interviewer, their role in our org, and the objective of your interaction with them
- We will discuss as a team and circle back to exchange feedback with you post-onsite within 72 business hours.
- From there, if you want to work at Lyric, and we want you to work at Lyric, we commit to equal and competitive pay.