Enertiv is looking for a detail-oriented engineering student to join our implementation team as a Project Engineering Intern. Our project engineers are integral to the growth of our business by supporting the sales team with installation proposals and detailed cost-benefit analyses. If you have strong organizational skills and a strong work ethic and enjoys the challenge of scaling a business, we want to talk to you!
- Accompany Project Engineer to perform in-person building surveys
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses
- Generate project proposals
- Understand and Interpret mechanical and electrical drawings as well as equipment nameplate data and manufacturer specifications.
- Inspect energy systems and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to determine energy use and potential energy savings
- Effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients and clients
- Exercise independent judgment and work as part of a team to collaboratively develop solutions with support of your management staff.
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Degree in or studying engineering (mechanical, electrical or environmental)
- Justify knowledge of mechanical equipment serving building HVAC loads
- Understands building science, building systems, controls, and new technologies
- Exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Highly motivated to succeed and is well organized
- Team player and excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing startup
- Can deliver within project deadlines