Escrow Officer at States Title
United States of America
Are you excited to grow your business in a dynamic, innovative environment with cutting edge technology?
You will lead escrow operations for a quickly growing title and escrow innovator.
- You will take responsibility for the end-to-end escrow and real estate closing process, including compliance with established policies and procedures and prudent decision-making when faced with ambiguity
- You will ensure superlative, “white glove” service for all customers, such as by monitoring client interactions and service metrics, and intervening when necessary
- You will support the rapid evolution of our process by analytically finding opportunities for improvement, creatively ideating with peers on solutions, and leading operational implementation of any and all changes
You know escrow like the back of your hand and are excited to play a role in transforming the industry for the better.
You have broad escrow expertise, equivalent to 10-20 years of experience
- You can direct all escrow activities from opening through post-closing
- You have worked on transactions in many different geographies, potentially evidenced by possession of individual licenses in multiple states or CLE
- You are experienced in many kinds of transactions, but especially Refi, HELOC, and Resale
- You are familiar with multiple title and escrow software systems, such as ResWare, SoftPro, Ramquest, or equivalent
You are excited for an innovation-focused environment
- You are ready for a dynamic environment, in which software and procedures can change quickly
- You can practice “first principles” thinking and ground-up redesigning of centuries-old processes
Your working style is oriented with our needs
- You are client oriented: you take customer experience as seriously as you take accuracy and efficiency
- You are process oriented: you naturally and consistently standardize. systematize, measure, and improve the process and method of your team's work
- You are detail oriented: you take the time to make sure the numbers line up and the final product looks perfect
- You are team oriented: you like actively collaborating with many departments, and you are willing to "dive in" when needed for responsibilities outside your normal job