Are you excited to serve a fast-growing book of large, national accounts in a dynamic, innovative environment with cutting edge technology?
You will sell a revolutionary title and escrow solution to the country’s largest mortgage lenders.
- You will own the sales process end-to-end, from initial outreach through business planning through contracting
- You will understand what is important to senior executives at banks and other mortgage originators, converting them to a solution that will save them money and help their customers
- You will develop and test new value propositions and approaches to penetrate the market more broadly and deeply
- You will develop innovative partnership approaches with an internal team and in consultation with our customers and prospects
You are comfortable with both numbers and people and are excited to play a role in transforming the industry into the future.
You have experience managing complex sales or partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- You have owned strategic plans (ideally in externally facing functions) from inception through execution
- You understand how to appeal to multiple audiences
- You are comfortable identifying and cultivating relationships and champions
You have analytical expertise developed over 2-5 years of:
- Sales positions with increasingly complex responsibilities
- Financial Services or similar background
You are excited for an innovation-focused environment
- You are ready for a dynamic environment, in which software and processes can evolve quickly
- You are comfortable with, and can get others comfortable with, ground-up redesigning of centuries-old processes
- You can structure complex plans in fast-changing situations
Your working style is oriented towards mutual success
- You are client-oriented: you take customer experience as seriously as you take accuracy and efficiency
- You are a leader: you can rally a team from multiple functions to a unified goal of onboarding and servicing large lenders with complex requirements
- You are detail-oriented: you take the time to make sure the numbers line up and the final product looks perfect
- You are team-oriented: you like actively collaborating with many departments, and you are willing to "dive in" when needed for responsibilities outside your normal job
- You are equally at home in the field as you are in the office
About States Title
We believe real estate should be simpler, safer, and cheaper to buy, to sell, and to own.
Homeownership is broken, and we are doing our part to fix it. When most Americans sell the most valuable asset they will own in their lives – their home – they often lose a full 10% of its value to the fees and frictions that exist in today's market. Moreover, the lengthy, bewildering, and unpredictable process incurs an emotional and stressful toll on first-time and experienced homeowners alike.
We are working to make the American dream of homeownership both more attainable and less risky by pairing time-saving advanced technologies with the experienced and compassionate professionals who can deliver an attentive, top-notch experience.
We are on the verge of transformative growth.
States Title is already serving multiple of the nation's largest lenders and is acquiring new accounts at a rapid clip. Our vision for seamless title and escrow is resonating with customers, investors, and regulators alike. We have ambitious and transformative plans for 2019 that will very much take us to the next level as we seek to build a future market leader.
We want to enable the best work of your life.
We all know that success in your career depends most of all on the team that you work with. At States Title, we take great care to ensure that we compose an incredible team aligned on vision and values. We take pride in the creative, analytical, passionate, and collaborative group we have assembled so far, and we hope you will take the opportunity to come meet us for yourself.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of attracting and retaining the highest caliber talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit!
- 75th percentile salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.