Senior Key Account Manager at Notarize
Boston, MA, US
Do you have enterprise-level account management experience? Do you love developing relationships with clients AND implementing metrics and milestones along the way? Then let’s keep talking.
Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most meaningful transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
We’re looking for a tenacious problem-solver and thoughtful communicator to be our new Senior Key Account Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for some of our largest, most complex clients across our Mortgage business. You’ll become deeply involved in their process while onboarding them, and continue to stay involved as they activate and launch.
As our Senior Key Account Manager, you will:
- Manage stakeholders: you must have the ability to manage priorities across multiple verticals (operations, legal, marketing, etc.), set and achieve goals, and overcome the inevitable roadblocks that will pop up.
- Use data to drive conversations: having an appreciation for metrics and process is a must. If you love a good flow chart, we want you.
- Present roadmaps: you’ll need to engage stakeholders in a concise and effective way that drives towards next steps with recommendations that can be easily adopted and integrated into existing workflows. You will be responsible for developing concrete timelines and checkpoints and will achieve success through meeting pre-defined criteria.
- Be the central point of information: you’ll work closely with product, marketing, legal and operations teams to stay up on the latest of what is going on at Notarize, effectively communicating updates to customers.
- Prioritize feedback: you’ll assess and rank customer requests against other internal objectives to help with roadmap planning; and handle objections effectively when needed to ensure customers stay engaged.
- Utilize insights to develop best practices: we want people that aren’t afraid to voice suggestions for internal workflow efficiencies and improvements to the Customer Success playbook based on experience across a variety of customers.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have:
- 5+ years of account management experience: enterprise level client experience preferred.
- Fierce determination: you always want what is best for the customer, but you’re willing to push back and ask questions to get desired outcomes.
- Growth mindset: you thrive on continual learning, and pick things up very quickly. You aren’t afraid to take on a challenge - even if the outcomes are uncertain - and you aren’t afraid to fail.
- Operations focus: you love a good process, but you also love translating that process into words and strategy.
- A fast-paced mentality: you get feedback from internal teams quickly to drive resolution on issues and keep the onboarding/scaling process moving as quickly as possible.
- Business acumen: you have an innate ability to read the room, and are as comfortable presenting to C-suite executives as you are communicating with the front-line people you rely on to actually get things done.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
If this sounds like you and gets you excited, you should apply!
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.