Real Estate Account Executive at Parallel
San Francisco, CA, US
Lyric's growth is driven by our ability to partner with real estate owners and developers to lease and operate blocks of units in their buildings. To prospect and close these partnerships we have a real estate acquisition team and this role is a key part of that team.
What you'll do:
- In this role it is critical to maintaining a clear focus on immediate term acquisition targets, quickly completing project analysis and building out proformas.
- Prospect multi family owners and managers - You will call and email current clients and potential prospects to set appointments for conference calls and 1:1 meetings.
- Assist in closing new deals
- Maintain CRM and implement follow-up campaigns and create content for marketing collateral.
- Document review - Review legal documents, due diligence, contracts and leases, and create and submit compliance application documents. Track calendar and maintain files.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has sales experience, ideally in real estate
- Can communicate effectively and create rapport via phone and email
- Has experience in multi-family and/or commercial real estate
- Is adept at Excel and spreadsheet analysis, SalesForce or other CRM
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Is a self-starter and doesn't need constant oversight
- Has an interest in and appreciation for data and software
- Is highly organized