Director of Capital Markets Partnerships at Harbor
San Francisco, CA, US
Harbor is helping power the next big wave in capital markets by reengineering private securities with the blockchain. The Harbor platform and compliance protocol helps issuers and broker-dealers tokenize real-world assets, such as real estate, company equity, investment funds, and fine art, while ensuring compliance with existing securities laws on every trade across the globe.
We’re looking for a Director of Business Development (or Sr Manager depending on experience) to manage our partner and customer growth strategy and drive our partnership strategy. If you’re excited by the dynamic blockchain industry and a massive potential market worldwide, then this is the role for you.
- Identify strategic partnership needs and new partnership opportunities.
- Drive negotiation process, close of contract, and partner support.
- Develop partnership and customer enablement vision, strategy, and execution.
- Represent Harbor through strategic discussions and education with potential partners.
- Ensure partner and customer success through cross-functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights.
- Close new business partnerships through developing and negotiating contracts.
- Monitor market conditions, regulatory changes, and competitive landscape.
- Act as point of contact for all partner inquiries.
- Develop strategic approaches to creating and building partnership and opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in business development and management consulting, preferably in Fintech.
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
- Proven success in driving user and revenue growth.
- Deep knowledge of financial industry and financial technology. Blockchain specific experience nice, but not necessary.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.