Capital Markets Associate at Harbor
New York City, NY, US
Harbor is helping power the next big wave in capital markets by reengineering private securities with blockchain technology. The Harbor platform and compliance protocol helps issuers and broker-dealers tokenize real-world assets, such as real estate, company equity, investment funds, and fine art, while ensuring compliance with existing securities laws on every trade across the globe.
We’re looking for a Capital Markets Associate to assist in deal origination and execution. This role can be based out of New York or San Francisco.
- Work independently in building financial models
- Conduct issuer and market due diligence
- Prepare issuer pitch materials
- Assist in writing confidential information memorandums and other marketing materials
- Quarterback deal execution
- 1-2 years investment banking or private equity experience from a top financial institution
- M&A and/or Real Estate, Gaming & Lodging experience is preferred but not required