Senior Software Engineer at Harbor
San Francisco, CA, US
Harbor is helping power the next big wave in capital markets by reengineering private securities with blockchain technology. The Harbor platform and compliance protocol helps issuers and broker-dealers tokenize real-world assets, such as real estate, company equity, investment funds, and fine art, while ensuring compliance with existing securities laws on every trade across the globe.
We’re looking for customer-minded software engineers that are comfortable contributing to all areas of our technology platform. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of new products. You will work on both frontend and backend code, contribute to our infrastructure and help build Harbor’s open source blockchain technology stack. You should be familiar with current web frameworks such as Django and React, relational databases, modern container-based architecture and have a general understanding of how blockchains work. If your expertise and skills skew toward more frontend or backend, we would still like to hear from you!
- Lead development of new products.
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
- Work with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- Collaborate with legal to understand how to build compliant products.
- Engage with the open source and crypto communities.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Experience creating open source software.
- Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Comfortable operating in dynamic environments with minimal direction.
- Degree in computer science or related field a plus.